FABLES DIVERSES (FABULAE VARIORUM).
by La Mothe, Aubert, Le Monnier, Florian, M. Le Bailly. (Translated by N. A. M. GRANDSIRE).:
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Books On The Green (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- FABLES DIVERSES (FABULAE VARIORUM).
- La Mothe, Aubert, Le Monnier, Florian, M. Le Bailly. (Translated by N. A. M. GRANDSIRE).:
- Book condition
- Paris: Librairie Classique de L. Hachette, 1830.
Terms of Sale
Books On The Green
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Books On The Green
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Marbled boards
- ... [More]
- The heel of the spine.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]