Fables and Other Short Poems Collected from the Most Celebrated English Authors. The Whil Curiously Engrav''d for the Practice and Amusement of Toung Gentlem,en and Ladies in the Art of Writing.
by BIckham John & George
- Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Toronto: Toronto Public Library, 1991 A very clean tight reproduction od the 1731 original prodcued for the Friends of the Osborne and Lillian Smith Collections of the Toronto Public Library. Limited edition of 1500 editions. Green Boards with buckram quarter spine and black print titles. Well illustrated throughout, a lovely edition!
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fables and Other Short Poems Collected from the Most Celebrated English Authors. The Whil Curiously Engrav''d for the Practice and Amusement of Toung Gentlem,en and Ladies in the Art of Writing.
- BIckham John & George
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Toronto Public Library
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Childrens Books Juvenalia Fables Poetry
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book... [More]