Les fabulistes populaires. Illustrés par Bertall [pseud.]
by La Bédollière, Émile de, 1812-1883, editor
- See description
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Les fabulistes populaires. Illustrés par Bertall [pseud.]
- La Bédollière, Émile de, 1812-1883, editor
- Book Condition
- Gustave Barba
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- La Bédollière Bedolliere Bedollière Émile Emile émile de Les fabulistes populaires Illustrés par Bertall Charles Albert d\'Arnould The popular fabulists Illustrated by Bertall Paris Gustave Barba ca circa 1860 Pan
- Bookseller catalogs
- Bibliography; ABE current; ¶ current; French Literature; Fables;
Terms of Sale
Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
All goods are guaranteed as described. Any item found not to be as described may be returned for full credit provided (1) notice of intent to return is delivered to us within three calendar days of delivery and (2) the item is returned to us promptly in the same condition as dispatched.
About the Seller
About Jay Dillon Rare Books + Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...