Fabulous Frontier, The: Twelve New Mexico Items
by Keleher, William A
- Good in Poor DJ
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Santa Fe: Rydall Press, 1946. Second printing. Cloth. Good in Poor DJ. 8vo, 317 pp., illus. Spine cocked, covers dull, tape marks to covers and endpapers, page edges tanned and dusty with small stain on fore-edgel text clean and unmarked. Jacket present by significantly damaged, soiled, chipped, tape-repaired.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- ANTHOLOGY BOOKSELLERS (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fabulous Frontier, The: Twelve New Mexico Items
- Keleher, William A
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Poor DJ
- Quantity available
- Second printing
- Rydall Press
- Place of Publication
- Santa Fe
- Date Published
- , New Mexico , , ,
- Bookseller catalogs
- Southwest US;
Terms of Sale
Books returnable for any reason. We ask that you contact us before shipping so that we can expect them.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About ANTHOLOGY BOOKSELLERS
We are a independent bookstore doing business primarily on the internet, book shows and by appointment, specializing in out-of-print and rare books in the Arts, Literature and Humanities.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any... [More]