THE FABULOUS FRONTIER: Twelve New Mexico Items.
by Keleher, William A
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pages 315 pp.8vo. Cloth. First edition. Black and white photographs throughout. Six Guns 1214. Inscribed and autographed by author. Mylar jacket, slight wear to spine, some discoloration to binding. End papers with previous owners name crossed out. Inner hinges cracked.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Returnable for any reason within 7 days of receipt
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Maxwell's Bookmark
By appointment only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]