Faces in the Crowd. An Argument for Optimism.
by Flanagan, Martin, (inscribed)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thylacine Fine Books (AU)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Faces in the Crowd. An Argument for Optimism.
- Flanagan, Martin, (inscribed)
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
Thylacine Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Please note Thylacine fine books is GST exempt.
About the Seller
About Thylacine Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]