Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: W.W. Norton and Co Inc, 1989. Gray & maroon H.B. with silver gilt lettering. Slight shelfwear. Clean & tight copy.. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The T-Factor Diet
- Katahn, Martin
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W.W. Norton and Co Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Weight Loss Nutrition Health Wellness
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]