Factory Girls in the Thread Mills of Meiji Japan
by Tsurumi, E. Patricia
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Newjersey: Princeton University Press, 1990 A bright tight book that appears unmarked apart from previous owner's signature on front verso. Glossy grey covers with maroon titles on front and spine. No evident shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Factory Girls in the Thread Mills of Meiji Japan
- Tsurumi, E. Patricia
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Princeton University Press
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Textile Workers Japan Silk Industry Cotton History Women
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.