Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Fair Stood the Wind for France is a novel written by British author H. E. Bates, it was first published in 1944 and was his first financial success. The title comes from the first line of Agincourt, a poem by Michael Drayton (1563-1631).
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- Fair Stood the Wind for France
- H.E BATES
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Book of the Month Club
- Little, Brown
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Modern Fiction;
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.