Faith and Learning. Recovering Direction and Dynamic in Higher Education in Twentieth Century America
by `miller, Alexander
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good +
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Association Press, 1960 A very tight bright book, apart from previous owner's signature at top of ffep the book is otherwise unmarked. Solid beige cloth boards with black lettering on spine, no shelfwear. Black and beige DJ , complete and in excellent condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Faith and Learning. Recovering Direction and Dynamic in Higher Education in Twentieth Century America
- `miller, Alexander
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Association Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- University Church Christianity College Faith
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]