Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NJ: Haddon Craftsmen. Good. 1936. 1st Edition. Leather & Cloth. First edition quarter bound in black leather and tan wove cloth. Signe d by Heatter on the frontis plate. 8vo size, 180pp. A Good copy, leath er is chipped at the head of the spine. Edges rubbed.Contents are clea n and tight. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Dearly Departed Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Dearly Departed Books
Selling books since 1978. We specialize in SF, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Western & Pulp Fiction. With an inventory of more than 35,000 Hardcover 1st editions, Vintage Paperbacks , Pulp Magazines & general antiquarian books. Store front open by chance or appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]