Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA) (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Faith (SIGNED)
- Gabriel Heatter
- Book condition
- Used - Good-
- Quantity available
- Privately Printed / The Haddon Craftsmen
- Place of Publication
- Camden, NJ
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Philosophy and Religion; Signed Editions;
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA)
Purchases will ship by US Media Mail or Priority Mail (if buyer selects) and higher priced items may have insured placed on the order and will typically ship within one business day. Additional postage may be required for multiple volume books or books weighing over 5 lbs., but only in unusual cases. Insurance is available upon request though we normally place insurance on any item of $75 or higher at no additional cost to the buyer. Non-US sales will ship by First Class International or Global Priority. Additional postage may be required for multiple volume books or books weighing over 4 lbs.
We always take extra care in packaging and shipping. Books are typically wrapped in packing paper or bubblewrap before packaged in the shipping box. All orders, even those shipped by US Media Mail, will be given a USPS tracking number which will be sent to the buyer so they will know when to expect arrival.
Please let us know if there is a book with incorrect or missing photos. We recently moved the inventory to Biblio and a title or two may have had issues with the photos being transferred over.
There is a 30 day money back guarantee if the book arrives damaged or is not as described. Please contact us prior if you have any issues with your purchases and we will make sure you are taken care of.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Book Shop (Member IOBA)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]