Faith (signed): a selection from essays and editorials thata have appeared on "The Shaft"
by Heatter, Gabriel
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Crabtree's Collection Old Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Faith (signed): a selection from essays and editorials thata have appeared on "The Shaft"
- Heatter, Gabriel
- Frontis of Heatter
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Privately printed
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Signed by Heatter. Half leather, quite worn at edges, chunk missing, from top of spine, church stamp ft endpaper., Signed
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Crabtree's Collection Old Books
Call or e-mail to reserve book(s). We will hold your title(s) for 7 days upon request. Books from our inventory are returnable for any reason within 7 days of receipt with prior notice those books that we obtain from other dealers as part of a book search may or may not be returnable, depending on the policy of the other dealers). Books listed are "hardback" unless "paperback" is specified. If books have a dustjacket it will be listed with its condition with the condition of the book itself. If there are questions about the condition of a book, feel free to inquire. Send check/money order with order (US$ please), or call/fax/e-mail with credit card information. We also take PayPal payments. Shipping in US via USPS media mail is US$4.00 for the first title, US$1.50 each additional title. Priority USPS US$6.00 first title, US$1.50 additional titles. International shipping individually priced. Maine residents add 5.5% sales tax, or provide sales tax number.
About the Seller
About Crabtree's Collection Old Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]