Faits divers illustrés, ou Le Japon en 1897.
by Bigot, Georges Ferdinand
- See description
Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- John Randall (Books of Asia) (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Faits divers illustrés, ou Le Japon en 1897.
- Bigot, Georges Ferdinand
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- [The author?]
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- ||IMAGE - COLOUR
- Bookseller catalogs
- Far East; Japan;
Terms of Sale
John Randall (Books of Asia)
Priority shipping is by UPS or Fedex. Standard shipping by international air mail.
All deliveries need to be signed for. Please check tracking details supplied, as during the current pandemic parcels are sometimes held for collection at your local depot.
Shipping may be more expensive for heavy books, or to some remote addresses. If necessary we will request supplementary payment.
Lighter books may be less expensive, in which case we will refund.
About the Seller
About John Randall (Books of Asia)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...
- Worldcat is a collaborative effort produced by OCLC (Online Computer Library Center) and supported and used by 72,000 libraries...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
Join the Bibliophiles’ Club and start saving 10% on every book.
$29.95 / Year