A FAMILIAR EPISTLE TO ROBERT J. WALKER, Formerly of Pennsylvania, Later of Mississippi, More Recently of Washington, and Last Heard of in Mr. Coxwell's Balloon. From an Old Acquaintance. To Which is Prefixed a Biographical Sketch
by [McHenry, George]
- See description
Durham, North Carolina
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A FAMILIAR EPISTLE TO ROBERT J. WALKER, Formerly of Pennsylvania, Later of Mississippi, More Recently of Washington, and Last Heard of in Mr. Coxwell's Balloon. From an Old Acquaintance. To Which is Prefixed a Biographical Sketch
- [McHenry, George]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Saunders, Otley, and Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- CIVIL WAR - CONFEDERATE; POLITICAL HISTORY; SLAVERY;
Terms of Sale
Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
We offer a full refund, including the purchase price and the original shipping cost, in the event an item is not as described in the listing, provided that we receive the returned item within 30 days after delivery. We will refund the purchase price, but not the shipping, for any other reason, within ten (10) days of delivery, provided we are given prior notification of the return (please email or phone) and all items are returned in the condition in which they were received.
About the Seller
About Eilenberger Rare Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]