Familiar Lessons On Phrenology, Designed For The Use Of Children And Youth In Schools And Families. Illustrated By Numerous Engravings, By Mrs. L.N. Fowler. Vol. II.
by Fowler, L. N. , Mrs
- Good; Spine ends worn.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Familiar Lessons On Phrenology, Designed For The Use Of Children And Youth In Schools And Families. Illustrated By Numerous Engravings, By Mrs. L.N. Fowler. Vol. II.
- Fowler, L. N. , Mrs
- Book condition
- Used - Good; Spine ends worn.
- Fowler And Wells
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Text Book, Phrenology, Medical
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]