Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: R. E. Peterson, 1851. First Edition. First publication of this book by Peterson. Missing back cover and front leather cover is separated. Title page is separated. All pages are present. All pages are legible. Random foxing. Previous owner's name on front endpapers, from Wesleyan Female College and dated August 30, 1851. Photos upon request. . Full-Leather. Poor. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Familiar Science. Or the Scientific Explanation of Common Things
- R. E. Peterson
- Book condition
- Used - Poor
- R. E. Peterson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]