Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago: A. C. McClurg and Company, 1890. First Edition. First Printing. In blue cloth covers with gilt lettering on spine. Square and intact binding. Clean and unmarked endpapers and text pages. Bumping of ends of spine. Moderate shelf rubbing. Photos upon request. thank you for your patronage. . Hardcover. Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Familiar Talks on Astronomy with Chapters on Geography and Navigation
- William Harwar Parker
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- A. C. McClurg and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Science, Astronomy
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]