The Family Journal : Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families : Volume 2, Number 2, April 1994
by Carlson, Jon
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Squirrel Away Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Family Journal : Counseling and Therapy for Couples and Families : Volume 2, Number 2, April 1994
- Carlson, Jon
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- 1st Edition
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- Place of Publication
- Lake Geneva, WI
- Date Published
- Scarce Periodical IAMFC Therapy Psychology Relationship
- 4to - over 9" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Squirrel Away Books
We accept many major credit cards through Biblio.com.
We also accept business checks, personal checks, money orders, cash in USD and PayPal-(firstname.lastname@example.org). Checks must clear before we send the book.
About the Seller
About Squirrel Away Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.