Fanny Kemble: The American Journals
by Kemble, Fanny (Mavor, Elizabeth; editor)
- Top edge soiled, covers & text clean/tight: Near Fine/Near Fine dj.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Beverly Hills, Florida
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Booktopia (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fanny Kemble: The American Journals
- Kemble, Fanny (Mavor, Elizabeth; editor)
- Black cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Top edge soiled, covers & text clean/tight: Near Fine/Near Fine dj.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Weidenfeld & Nicolson
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 19th Century American History, Women's Studies, Fanny Kemble, Americana, USiana, American South, Memoirs, Journals, 19th Century American Life, Slavery, Georgia
Terms of Sale
Personal check orders over $25.00 held for 10 days. We request advance notice for ALL RETURNS. Full refund + return postage if our error. Orders ship same day if received by noon, EST. Domestic shipping via USPS Media Mail (i.e. Bookrate) or USPS Priority Mail if requested. International orders ship via USPS Air Mail WHENEVER possible. Additional postage required for oversized or multi-volume sets. Due to recent USPS Air Mail increases, a partial refund is available for small, light weight items which post for $20.00 or less. Notification of delivery required.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]