Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Much Ado Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fanny Kemble - The American journals.
- Kemble, Fanny
- Book condition
- Weidenfeld & Nicolson, London. 1990. First edition Thus. Edited by Elizabeth Mavor.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Much Ado Books
Oversize or multi-volume sets may cost more - prices upon request. Overseas shipping available - prices will depend on book, destination & speed. Books not found to be as described may be returned within 7 days for full refund, including shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Much Ado Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]