The Farmer's Library, Or Essays Designed To Encourage The Pursuits And Promote The Science Of Agriculture.
by Lathrop, Leonard, E. Esq
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Rutland:: Printed By William Fay, 1825 Polished Leather With Title Plate Spine. Gilt Bands. Boards Tight. Some Foxing.Preface V. A2 Contents. Vii Errata. Vii Index Xii. B215 Pgs. Postscript. Nice Copy.. 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall. 1st Edition. Full-Leather. Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Open Door Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Farmer's Library, Or Essays Designed To Encourage The Pursuits And Promote The Science Of Agriculture.
- Lathrop, Leonard, E. Esq
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Printed By William Fay
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- FARMING FARMS AGRICULTURE GROWING SOILS
- Bookseller catalogs
- Botany; Ecology; Agriculture,;
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Open Door Books
Full refund if returned within 10 days if not happy. Paypal accepted = Open Door Books will send invoice
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Open Door Books
Established in 2000 we are open year round, 10-5ish in downtown Bath Maine. About 25,000 books, ephemera, some art and old maps. Maine books a speciality along with a nice selection of maritime/sailing/travel. Do stop in or drop us a line email@example.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]
- Errata: aka Errata Slip A piece of paper either laid in to the book correcting errors found in the printed text after being... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.