Farmers' Museum, Or Literary Gazette. Vol. IX, No. 429.
- The rear leaf lacks a maximum of 3/16 inch in the bottom six inches of the first column else good plus.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Farmers' Museum, Or Literary Gazette. Vol. IX, No. 429.
- Book condition
- Used - The rear leaf lacks a maximum of 3/16 inch in the bottom six inches of the first column else good plus.
- First Edition
- David Carlisle For Thomas & Thomas
- Place of Publication
- Walpole NH
- Date published
- Walpole N.H., New Hampshire Imprint, Periodical, Napoleonic, Federalist Party, Literary
- Bookseller catalogs
- New England;
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.