A Farther Shore: Ireland's Long Road to Peace
by Adams, Gerry
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
About the Author The president of Sinn Féin since 1983, Gerry Adams has served as a member of Parliament for West Belfast from 1983 to 1992 and from 1997 to the present. Dubbed “a gifted writer” by The New York Times, Adams is the author of numerous nonfiction books as well as a volume of fiction, The Street and Other Stories. He lives in Belfast. From the Hardcover edition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Books Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Farther Shore: Ireland's Long Road to Peace
- Adams, Gerry
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
World of Books Ltd
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will quickly resolve any issues you may have. If you have any other queries about your order, please email email@example.com. Our goal is to deliver to our customers the best possible service and we hope your experience of dealing with us lives up to our promise. If for whatever reason we fail to meet your expectations then please let us know.
About the Seller
About World of Books Ltd
- Wob: Through Wob, we sell. We provide affordable, preloved books and media to customers all over the world. A book leaves our collection of over seven million titles and begins a new chapter every two seconds, enabling more goods to be reused.
- Ziffit: Through Ziffit, we buy. We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.
- Shopiago: Through Shopiago, we help others. By sharing the technology that has grown World of Books Group into the business it is today, we're helping charities increase revenue and reduce waste through re-commerce.