Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Fascism in Spain 1923-1977
by Stanley G. Payne
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Madison, WI: The University of Wisconsin Press, 1999 University of Wisconsin Press, Madison, WI. 1999. Softcover/Trade Wraps. First Printing. Book is tight, square, and unmarked. Book Condition: VG+; slight bumping to top and heel. No DJ. Pictorial Wraps. Wraps are not bent or folded; spine is not creased or split. 601 pp. This is the first comprehensive history of Spanish Fascism in any language. This authoritative study offers treatment of all major doctrines, personalities, and defining features of the Spanish fascist movement, from its beginnings until the death of general Francisco Franco in 1977. A very clean presentable copy.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Walnut Valley Books/Books by White (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fascism in Spain 1923-1977
- Stanley G. Payne
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The University of Wisconsin Press
- Place of Publication
- Madison, WI
- Date published
- SPANISH CIVIL WAR, FASCISM, FASCIST MOVEMENT, GENERAL FRANCISCO FRANCO, FRANCO REGIME, FALANGE, NATIONALISM, NAZI GERMANY, WORLD WAR II
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or in the unfortunate event, damaged. All books are packed and wrapped with care to avoid shifting during shipment and edge/tip strikes during the mailing process.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Walnut Valley Books/Books by White
Our Back to School sale is on with 20% discounts on all books in our inventory. Walnut Valley Books is a small independent home-based business with the bulk of my holdings being of an American military nature covering everything from the Revolutionary War to the current wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I also have holdings of books on the Middle East, the southwestern United States (New Mexico especially, Kansas related titles, Oklahoma related titles, and other regionally specialized books. All of my holdings are hand-selected to be good quality books of interest to the reader, historian, or the collector. In addition to the above, you will also find a wide range of other topics such as Medical, US History, autobiographical, biographical, sports, women's studies, and many other eclectic topics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- pictorial wraps
- Pictorial wraps are color illustrated covers for paperback books. Preceding mass-market paperbacks, this format...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.