Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Fat Like Us. (SIGNED)
by Anspaugh, Jean Renfro
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Durham, N.C.: Windows on History Press, Inc, 2001. First Edition First Printing . Soft cover. Fine. 8vo. 262 pages. Soft cover. A fresh, clean copy. INSCRIBED on the title page by the authors.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Pages Past Used and Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Fat Like Us. (SIGNED)
- Anspaugh, Jean Renfro
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- First Edition First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Windows on History Press, Inc
- Place of Publication
- Durham, N.C.
- Date Published
- 2001; Jean Renfro Anspaugh; Fat; Eating; Food; Nutrition; Health; Signed.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books & Association Copies; Cookbooks & Food; Health and Beauty;
Terms of Sale
Pages Past Used and Rare Books
14 day return guarantee, with full refund if an item arrives mis-described or damaged. Buyer pays return shipping.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2017
Greensboro, North Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Pages Past Used and Rare Books
Pages Past is a small used & rare bookshop located a few blocks from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Since 1996 we have been serving the Triad community as well as customers from around the world. We have around 15-20,000 volumes in our shop. We specialize in North Carolina, Virginia, Civil War, Old Leather, Christianity, Eastern and Western Philosophies, and the simply unusual. We very likely have the oldest books in Greensboro; we keep a nice selection of antiquarian volumes and scholarly books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]