A Fatal Attachment
by Barnard, Robert
- Fine minus/Fine minus
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First UK printing, Fine minus book with very slight touch of slant top of spine in a Fine minus jacket with just a touch of light rubbing, a beautiful unread copy signed by Barnard on the title page.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Squid Ink Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- A Fatal Attachment
- Barnard, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Fine minus
- Jacket condition
- Fine minus
- Quantity available
- UK 1st printing signed by Barnard
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Squid Ink Books
Payment in USD. Sales tax will be added to sales to AZ residents. Established customers will be invoiced. Books may be returned for any reason, with return condition as per shipped. If you order a book from us you will receive it, or be given a full refund. We don't ask you to pay extra for insurance to protect us. All books shipped with mylar dust jacket protectors, well-packed, in boxes.
About the Seller
About Squid Ink Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]