Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
From one of America's most beloved funnymen comes a hilarious look at the lighter side of fatherhood. So, what is fatherhood...? It's pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope. It's helping your children learn English as a second language. It's asking your son to make up a name rather than tell anyone who he is. It's knowing that "Everything's okay, Dad!" means "I haven't killed anyone!" It's the book every father will love. It's Bill Cosby at his wittiest, wisest, and warmest. " Bill Cosby makes fatherhood come alive. He takes us on a comedic yet insightful journey through the awesome shifting sands of parenthood. Though this volume is titled Fatherhood , its effect will be to strengthen the entire family." --from the afterword by Alvin F. Poussaint, M.D.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Cosby, Bill
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Berkley Publishing Group
- Place of Publication
- E Rutherford, New Jersey, U.S.A.
- Date published
- FATHERS FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS FATHERHOOD
- Bookseller catalogs
- Personal Growth; Humor;
- In Super Secret Basement By EK Shelf with Father'
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Snowball Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]