FAUST AS MUSICIAN, A STUDY OF THOMAS MANN'S NOVEL DOCTOR FAUSTUS
by Patrick Carnegy
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: New Directions, 1973. Hardcover. Very Good +/very good +. 6 x 9 in. Scarlet cloth boards with gilt spine titles. Condition is VERY GOOD+ ; covers like new, binding tight. Approx. 16 pgs. of text have minor numerical notations in the margins, one of which has a sentence underlined. DJ is VERY GOOD+ ; price-clipped, very clean, some teensy spots/rubbing. Lit Crit. Stax.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Andre Strong Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- FAUST AS MUSICIAN, A STUDY OF THOMAS MANN'S NOVEL DOCTOR FAUSTUS
- Patrick Carnegy
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good +
- Jacket condition
- very good +
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New Directions
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Criticism;
Terms of Sale
Andre Strong Bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2008
Blue Hill, Maine
Ask Seller a Question
About Andre Strong Bookseller
I buy collections of books from estates in Downeast Maine and in France. We now have 2 used book stores open year round located at 33 water st Blue Hill Me. Red Gap Books (used books) & Andre Strong Bookseller (Antiquarian)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]