Favorite Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
by LONGFELLOW, Henry Wadsworth
- Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.. Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket. 1967. Hardcover. The principal poetic works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (1807-1882) are presented here. Includes his "The Courtship of Miles Standish", "Paul Revere's Ride", "The Song of Hiawatha" and many more poems. With an introduction by Henry Seidel Canby. --- In full red leatherette-look paper-covered boards with spine titling in yellow. Jacket with a drawing of Longfellow on the cover. --- With prior owner's inked notation to front free endpaper, else a clean, firm, unmarked copy. Price-clipped jacket with minor soiling, otherwise in good shape.; Octavo (8 to 9 in. tall); xvi, 342 pages .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bluebird Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Favorite Poems of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- LONGFELLOW, Henry Wadsworth
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ in Very Good dust jacket
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All sales sold on a satisfaction guaranteed basis--all we ask is that you notify us within 30 days of purchase that you would like to return an item.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Bluebird Books
Bluebird Books is the bookselling business of Eric Mayer, operating from my base in Littleton, Colorado. I specialize in classic fiction and literature, books on birds and natural history, railroadiana, biography, history and many other genres. Bluebird Books features publications by the Modern Library and Everyman's Library. I offer free shipping on books shipped within the US via USPS Media Mail. INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: I recommend that you use Biblio.com for your international orders because they have formed a partnership with Asendia to allow for much more affordable shipping on parcels weighing under 5 lb. (about 2.26 kg).
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]