Feathers. Eight Poems by Ruth Fainlight & Mezzotints by Judith Rothchild
by Verdigris Press. Fainlight, Ruth
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Priscilla Juvelis, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Feathers. Eight Poems by Ruth Fainlight & Mezzotints by Judith Rothchild
- Verdigris Press. Fainlight, Ruth
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Verdigris Press
- Place of Publication
- Octon, France
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Priscilla Juvelis, Inc.
Terms of Sale: All items are subject to prior sale. Payment should accompany order unless credit has been established. Mastercard and Visa accepted. ME residents please add 5% sales tax. Institutions may receive deferred billing. Posting is additional: $10.00 for the first item and $5.00 for each additional item. All items are guaranteed as described and may be returned for any reason, with notice, within seven days of receipt, providing they are in the same condition as when shipped. Please call in advance of a return.
About the Seller
About Priscilla Juvelis, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]