Feeding the Future: From Fat to Famine, How to Solve the World's Food Crises
by Heintzman, Andrew;Solomon, Evan
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Ghost River Books (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Feeding the Future: From Fat to Famine, How to Solve the World's Food Crises
- Heintzman, Andrew;Solomon, Evan
- Book Condition
- Used - V. Good
- Jacket Condition
- V. Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- House of Anansi Pr
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Ghost River Books
Satisfaction guaranteed if book does not meet description supplied. Contact seller for refund.
About the Seller
About Ghost River Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...