Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Random House, 1963. First edition / First printing. Green and yellow decorated boards. Fine in very good plus dust jacket with tears to the top fore-edges and top spine edges. Early collection from the cartoonist, novelist, playwright and screenwriter. Feiffer won the 1986 Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartoonist. He was inducted into the Comic Book Hall of Fame in 2004.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Feiffer's Album.
- Feiffer, Jules
- Jules Feiffer
- Green and yellow decorated boards.
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- First edition / First printing.
- Random House,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Graphic Novels and Comics;
Terms of Sale
Check, Money Order, or Cashiers Check with order unless credit has been established. Credit cards are accepted through PayPal and the Biblio site. Books may be reserved by telephone (425-351-6959) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and will be held for 1 week pending payment in full. Note: When we state First Edition we are speaking of a First Printing. We strongly recommend that you call or Email to reserve books prior to sending payment via mail. Please telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Make Checks Payable To: Orpheus Books. Washington state residents must include 9.5% sales tax. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]