Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: E.P. Dutton & Co., 1920. Book. G. Hardcover. 1920. 186 pages, fep and front inside of hard cover has stamps and writing on it, hard cover is faded, worn and frayed along edges and corners, spine is yellowed..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Festival Stories of Child Life in a Jewish Colony in Palestine
- Trager, Hannah
- Book condition
- Used - G
- E.P. Dutton & Co.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The double leaves bound into a book at the front and rear after ...[more]