Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
by E L James
- very good
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 6 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
E L James is a former TV executive, wife and mother of two based in West London. Since early childhood she dreamed of writing stories that readers would fall in love with, but put those dreams on hold to focus on her family and her career. She finally plucked up the courage to put pen to paper with her first novel, Fifty Shades of Grey .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Amazing book !!!! Love the concept of the story!:)
- Endless Shores Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Fifty Shades Darker: Book Two of the Fifty Shades Trilogy
- E L James
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Endless Shores Books
Endless Shores Books is here to serve you:
- Please feel free to contact us directly with questions or comments; photos and additional descriptions are easily provided.
- You can order and pay through Biblio and we will quickly ship your books by Canada Post or by Canpar package delivery service, the same day if possible.
- For orders of multiple titles, we will gladly quote a shipping charge and a discount for larger orders.
- Endless Shores Books welcomes in-store purchases as well. The store is open Tu.-Sat. from 10AM to 5:00 PM. Other times by appointment, please.
- Did you find something and want to pick it up? Drop us an email and we will have your order ready when you come by the shop.
- We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Endless Shores Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover...[more]