Fifty Shakespeare Songs, for Low Voice [ The Muscians Library ]
by Vincent, Charles, ed
Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Oliver Ditson Company, 1906. First Edition . Soft cover. G. 1st edition [NAP]. Printed by D.B. Updike, The Merrymount Press, Boston. Quarto wraps backed in olive green cloth, xxvi, 157 pages, b/w portrait of Shakespeare. GOOD condition: edgewear, tearing to spine, front cover loose, binding is just starting between pages 32-33, light soiling to covers and last few pages, owner name inside front cover, text is clean throughout.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Bygone Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Fifty Shakespeare Songs, for Low Voice [ The Muscians Library ]
- Vincent, Charles, ed
- Soft cover
- Book Condition
- Used - G
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Oliver Ditson Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- MUSIC ELIZABETHAN PERIOD ENGLISH POETRY SONGS
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2004
Bluffton, South Carolina
Ask Seller a Question
About Bygone Books
A closed shop of fine used and collectible books with specialties in Literature, Children's, Domestic Arts, Decorative Arts, and Great Britain.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB...