FIFTY YEARS TOO SOON
by DONALDSON, CAPTAIN A
- G+/G- BOARDS EDGEWORN. CORNERS BUMPED. LIGHT FOXING TO EPS. Pages: 328.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Vintage-Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- FIFTY YEARS TOO SOON
- DONALDSON, CAPTAIN A
- ILLUSTRATED BY PHOTOGRAPHS
- Book condition
- Used - G+/G- BOARDS EDGEWORN. CORNERS BUMPED. LIGHT FOXING TO EPS. Pages: 328.
- Quantity available
- WHITCOMBE & TOMBS
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- SLIGHTLY COCKED. DJ SOILED AT REAR, EDGEWORN WITH CHIPS & TEARS, IN, MYLAR WRAP. TEXT BLOCK CLEAN & TIGHT., SEA CAPTAINS, MILITARY HISTORY, BIOGRAPHY, NAVAL, SHIP CAPTAINS, NAUTICAL HISTORY
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Please indicate your preferred shipping method! Orders within the continental USA are shipped via media mail, unless otherwise arranged by you. We can also ship via USPS Priority Mail (uninsured).
Because of the USA situation with COVID and issues with USPS, we are currently shipping to USA addresses only.
If no shipping method is requested, we will ship via media mail (US Only). Washington state residents MUST add sales tax as per your local rate. All shipments are packed as carefully as possible. Larger books will cost more to ship Returns: You must notify us and return the book to us within 10 business days to receive a refund, with the item the same condition as when shipped. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not... [More]