A Fighting Man of Mars
by Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- See description
Schenectady, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Fighting Man of Mars is an Edgar Rice Burroughs science fiction novel, the seventh of his famous Barsoom series. Burroughs began writing it on February 28, 1929, and the finished story was first published in Blue Book Magazine as a six-part serial in the issues for April to September, 1930. It was later published as a complete novel by Metropolitan in May, 1931.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Fighting Man of Mars
- Burroughs, Edgar Rice
- Illustrated by Hutton, Hugh
- Book condition
- First Edition
- Metropolitan Books, Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- SCIENCE FICTION, THE MARTIAN SERIES, MARS, ADVENTURE
Terms of Sale
Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
All items are subject to prior sale. Books may be reserved by phone or e-mail and will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending payment. Please, include as much identifying information as possible (author, title, etc.) in your request. Payment can be made via credit cards, Paypal or by money order or cashier's check. Personal checks are accepted but subject to clearance before order is shipped. NY sales tax applies to orders shipped within New York state. If you are a NY resident we will contact you once you have placed an order to add the correct sales tax amount. If you are not satisfied with your purchase please contact us to return it within 10 days and we will issue a refund minus shipping costs.
About the Seller
About Parigi Books, Vintage and Rare
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...