Figures of the Past from the Leaves of Old Journals Illustrated from Old Prints and Photographs
by Quincy, Josiah; Introduction and notes by M. A. DeWolfe Howe
- Very Good-
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Vintage Quaker/Corner Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Figures of the Past from the Leaves of Old Journals Illustrated from Old Prints and Photographs
- Quincy, Josiah; Introduction and notes by M. A. DeWolfe Howe
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Little, Brown, and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- history; historical; biographical
Terms of Sale
Vintage Quaker/Corner Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Vintage Quaker/Corner Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]