Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
xiv+649 pages with figures and index. Royal octavo (9 1/4" x 6 1/4") bound in original publisher's quarter beige cloth with brown lettering to spine over black boards. First edition. This is the largest and most diverse collection of fugitive pieces of film writing ever published in English and very useful addition to film literature available in book form. the book's 600 pages are divided into three sections: :aesthetic, social commentary and analysis"; "theory and Technique"; and "history and personal." Condition: Corners bumped, soiled, spine scuffed, number on heal end pages, library pocket removed from back pastedown, no other library markings else about very good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Film: An Anthology
- Daniel Talbot (1926-2017) [editor]
- Book condition
- Used - About very good
- Quantity available
- Simon and Schuster
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Bookseller catalogs
- Royal octavo
Terms of Sale
The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
All items are guaranteed as described. If an item is not as described, it is returnable within seven days of receipt, unless other arrangements are made. Full refunds given only when items are received in the same condition in which they were sent. We require new customers to send payment with their order. Customers known to us will be invoiced with payment due in thirty days, unless prior arrangements are made. Institutions will be billed to meet their requirements. All items subject to prior sale. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express Please be advised that we can only ship to your billing address. We accept checks, but may require that the check clears before we ship an order. Prices of books do not include shipping. We use UPS domestically and internationally. Other shipping arrangements can be made. Shipping is always charged at cost. Texas residents must add 8.25% sales tax.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Fort Worth, Texas
Ask Seller a Question
About The Book Collector ABAA, ILAB
The Book Collector specializes in the finest collections of Chess, Anthropology and American Literature. Visit our website at www.bookcollectorshop.com
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]