The Final Unfinished Voyage of Jack Aubrey. Foreword by William Waldegrave.
by [Nautical Fiction] O'Brian, Patrick
- A Fine tight unread copy in a Fine bright pictorial dust jacket. This is the last Aubrey novel that O'Brian was working on
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
2 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 6 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Final Unfinished Voyage of Jack Aubrey. Foreword by William Waldegrave.
- [Nautical Fiction] O'Brian, Patrick
- Book condition
- Used - A Fine tight unread copy in a Fine bright pictorial dust jacket. This is the last Aubrey novel that O'Brian was working on
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harper Collins,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 2004. 0007194692
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]