Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Federal Legal Publications Inc, 1964 A solid clean book, no marks or inscriptions. Enclosed also pamphlet dated January 1964 'An Act. To amend the penal law, in relation to unlawful charges for theatre tickets'. Green boards with slight shelf bumping to spine edges. Jacket is chipped and has small 2cm tear but is otherwise complete.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Financing a Theatrical Production
- Taubman, Joseph
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Federal Legal Publications Inc
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Theatre Entertainment Law Business Financing Limited Partnerships
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]