Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A Fire Upon the Deep is a science fiction novel written by Vernor Vinge, an award-winning space opera involving superhuman intelligences, aliens, variable physics, space battles, love, betrayal, genocide, and a conversation medium resembling Usenet. A Fire Upon the Deep won the Hugo Award in 1993. Besides the normal print book editions, the novel was also included on a CD-ROM sold by ClariNet Communications along with the other nominees for the 1993 Hugo awards.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hyraxia (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A Fire Upon the Deep - A Manuscript
- Vernor Vinge
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CATALOGUE XVI,MANUSCRIPTS,SCIENCE FICTION
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book or pamphlet which does not have a covering binding, sometimes by original design, sometimes used to describe a book in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]