First Comes Courage (The Commandos)
by Arnold, Elliott
- Good in Good dust jacket; Spine cocked, pages toned, boards rubbed, jacket rubbed and dampstained at spine.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- First Comes Courage (The Commandos)
- Arnold, Elliott
- Book condition
- Used - Good in Good dust jacket; Spine cocked, pages toned, boards rubbed, jacket rubbed and dampstained at spine.
- Quantity available
- First Thus
- Triangle Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 1940s Novels, Commandos, World War II Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction; Books into Film;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- movie tie-in
- an edition of a book which is produced in conjunction with a movie which is usually based on the book, often with a cover image...[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]