Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Hamilton, IL: American Bee Journal , 1945. Book is in G condition with pencil marking to FFE, light rubbing to edges, scuffing to front cover and head of spine else still a bright and solid copy. ARN W.07. Revised. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- JB's Book Vault (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FIRST LESSONS IN BEEKEEPING - REVISED EDITION
- Dadant, C.P
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- American Bee Journal
- Place of Publication
- Hamilton, IL
- Date published
- Dadant, First, Lessons, Beekeeping
- Bookseller catalogs
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
JB's Book Vault
Books guaranteed to match item description. 30 day return guarantee with full refund including original shipping costs if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Email confirming shipment with tracking number is sent on day of shipping. Transaction is concluded once an item is designated as delivered. Free shipping for USA orders. INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: PLEASE READ SHIPPING TERMS BEFORE BUYING. ADDITIONAL POSTAGE MAY BE REQUIRED.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About JB's Book Vault
20+ years book selling experience returns to the used and rare book market. JB's Book Vault offers good books at fair prices coupled with friendly, knowledgeable service. Don't see what you are looking for? Drop me a note. New books arrive weekly. Updates now available on Facebook.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]