The First Lines Of The Practice Of Surgery: Being An Elementary Work For Students, And a Book of Reference for Practioners.
by Cooper, Samuel
- Good+; Minor wear, light staining on top outer corner of first few leaves.
Westmoreland, New Hampshire
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hurley Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The First Lines Of The Practice Of Surgery: Being An Elementary Work For Students, And a Book of Reference for Practioners.
- Cooper, Samuel
- Book condition
- Used - Good+; Minor wear, light staining on top outer corner of first few leaves.
- 2nd american edition
- Justin Hinds
- Place of Publication
- Hanover NH
- Date published
- American Imprint, Surgery, Medical
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All purchases are returnable for any reason within a reasonable time period. If we are at fault we will issue a full refund including the cost of shipping. If the return is not the result of an error on our part we will issue a full refund for the cost of the book only. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email, if you have any questions. We are available Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:00pm eastern standard time.
About the Seller
About Hurley Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- spine label
- The paper or leather descriptive tag attached to the spine of the book, most commonly providing the title and author of the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]