THE FIRST OF MAY 1865 OR GENL MOVING DAY IN RICHMOND VA
by [Civil War]
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE FIRST OF MAY 1865 OR GENL MOVING DAY IN RICHMOND VA
- [Civil War]
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Published by H. & W. Voight. Lith. by Kimmel & Forster, 254 & 256 Canal St.
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC
All items guaranteed as described, and subject to prior sale. Any item returnable for any reason within ten days after receipt, in same condition as sent, for refund of purchase price. My liability limited to purchase price paid. Wrappers described when present; 'dbd' means disbound. Non-U.S. shipments charged at cost. We observe all customs regulations.
About the Seller
About David M. Lesser, Fine Antiquarian Books LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]