Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Baltimore: Calvert School, 1929. Eleventh edition of this popular reader. In tan cloth covers with illustration and lettering in black on front cover. Intact binding with cracked hinge. Previous owner's name on front pastedown and front flyleaf. Pencil marks on front two pages other wise clean and unmarked text pages. Shel rubbing and fading on covers. Photos upon request. . Hard Cover. Good. Illus. by Elsa Kaji. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- FIrst Writer: A Beginner's Composition Reader
- V. M. Hillyer
- Elsa Kaji
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Calvert School
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Reader, Children, Education
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]