The Fischer-Tropsch and Related Syntheses: Including a Summary of Theoretical and Applied Contact Catalysis
by Storch, Henry H., Norma Golumbic, Robert B. Anderson
Los Lunas, New Mexico
Standard Delivery: 5 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1951. First Edition. Hardcover. Good. NOT XLIB. 610 pages, 6 X 9 1/4 inches. Corners bumped and worn,wear at heel. Former owner's name on inside front cover and the words Cat Test on ffep. NO dust jacket present.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Montanita Publishing (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Fischer-Tropsch and Related Syntheses
- Storch, Henry H., Norma Golumbic, Robert B. Anderson
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- John Wiley & Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science & Nature; Science & Nature;
- 6 X 9 1/4 inches.
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Montanita Publishing
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]