by Aleister Crowley, Anthony Naylor (Ed.), Lawrence Sutin (Intro.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Essex House, Thame, Oxon: Mandrake Press Ltd., 1992. Limited to 750 copies. NEW in Dust Jacket (see scan).. First Edition, Limited/Hand Numbered. Hard Cover. New/New. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- GatesPastBooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Fish
- Aleister Crowley, Anthony Naylor (Ed.), Lawrence Sutin (Intro.)
- Book condition
- new New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition, Limited/Hand Numbered
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mandrake Press Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Essex House, Thame, Oxon
- Date Published
- Occult, Religion, Mysticism, Spirituality, Eastern Religion, Magick, Religious Psychology, Religious Philosophy, Comparative Religion, Thelema, O.T.O., Aleister Crowley, Aiwass, Kabbala, Cabala, Qabalah, Grimoire, Sex Magic, Crowleyanity
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
All items ready to ship within 24 hours, safely, securely packed. 1-3 Day Priority/Express Domestic and Expedited International USPS available for all books. UPS/FedEx/DHL upon request. Contact directly if your preferred shipping option is not shown. Please note: heavy and/or oversized Items may require extra shipping charges.
Most books have images, email for further description or additional images if needed. All sales returnable if not as described.
Direct payments - https://paypal.me/GatesPastBooks
Communications - email@example.com ~ http://www.gatespastbooks.com
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]